Saturday, April 14, 2012

Thinking about Connecting the Motor to the Transmission

I decided to try and call Carl Clark on the phone as I have not yet received a reply back from my message to his email address (cclark@energetech.com).  Even though it is Saturday, as luck would have it, he was driving thru Colorado on his way back to his home in Utah, and the cell phone connected !!!  He was very gracious to pull over and talk with me at length about the EV project.  Carl offers both adaper plates and motor shaft adapters that will allow a Warp 9 motor to mate with a series of different car transmissions.  I am hopeful that his shop can help me with my 1992 BMW 325i.  I found that Carl is a very enthusiastic fellow and I hope to learn much from him.  He will call me back on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment